The second Regional Workshop of the HOSPEEM–EPSU joint project “Strengthening Social Dialogue in the Hospital Sector in the East, South and Central Europe”, will take place on 15 November 2019 in Rome, Italy. The workshop will be organised by ARAN (HOSPEEM member, Italy) and co-organised by HOSPEEM.
The geographical focus of this second workshop is on Southern Europe, specifically targeted at Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain. The event aims to gather EPSU affiliates and HOSPEEM members as well as representatives from trade unions and employers from the four targeted countries and from beyond as well as academia. HOSPEEM and EPSU members from other EU Member States are invited to participate to share their experiences.
Draft Agenda - in EN
Here is the related article on the HOSPEEM webpage.
- Presentation of ARAN, Antonio Bartolini, ARAN
- Presentation of the project, Luca Scarpiello, EPSU
- Introduction to the European Social Dialogue, Kristine Krivmane, European Commission
- Relevant activities of the Hospital Sector, Sara Fasoli, HOSPEEM
- Presentation on survey findings for Italy, Portugal and Spain, Marta Kahancová, Central European Labour Studies Institute-CELSI
- Presentation on survey findings for Cyprus, Greece and Malta, Barbora Holubová, Central European Labour Studies Institute-CELSI
- Presentation of the European Semester Process, Simone Mohrs, HOSPEEM
- The Swedish social partners involvement in the European Semester, Sandra Bergendorff, SALAR and Göran Zettergren, TCO
Report and fact sheets
- Regional Report for Southern Europe
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Cyprus
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Greece
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Italy
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Malta
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Portugal
- Regional Workshop 2 Fact Sheet Spain
Photos and graphics
This meeting was organised with the financial support of the European Commission