“Building company networks and EWCs in health and social services”
4-5 May 2017
European Transport Workers' Federation (ETF) – Room 1
Galerie AGORA, Rue du Marché aux Herbes 105, Boîte 11 B - 1000 Bruxelles
LANGUAGES – Active: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
First company meeting on the French-based company ORPEA in the framework of the project.
- Financing long term care, business models and workforce, presentation by Jane Lethbridge, PSIRU
- Setting up an EWC, presentation by Jan Voets, ETUI
- Negotiating a European Works Council Agreement, Key points, EPSU
- Working together for European recovery: workers' involvement in companies' future as a cornerstone. A toolkit for EWCs. EN - FR - DE
- EWCs the what and how, presentation by Romuald Jagodzinski (ETUI)
- Negotiations EWC GDF Suez (in FR), presentation by Yves Ledoux
- Financing long term care, business model and workforce, first draft report by Jane Lethbridge, PSIRU