- 2 million workers killed every year
- EPSU strongly condemns shooting of migrant workers in Greece
- Statement on Cyprus and the Economic and Social Situation in Europe
- Workers in 'Aguas de Portugal' protest against privatisation and for a collective agreement.
- Jailed Turkish trade union colleagues released
- Europe must invest in social care and services
- No progress in reforming EU expert groups says Alter-EU
- Optimism for equality in Europe? European public sector unions confirm that women hit hardest in austerity Europe
- Remunicipalisation of water: It works – putting water back in public hands – experience of Buenos Aires and Paris
- KESK delegation visits EPSU office – Hand in Hand for Freedom Campaign
- EU energy and climate framework 2030 package disappointing, says EPSU
- One million signatures for Water as a Human Right !
- EPSU Press communication: While hundreds of thousands support citizens initiative for water as a Human Right and opposing liberalization, MEPs vote through concessions directive
- EPSU is disappointed about Parliament's vote on Concessions
- EPSU Contribution to the Energy Community consultation on the regional social strategy
- Electricity companies less transparent than claimed - Multiple discrepancies found in sustainability reports
- Another tradeunionist killed in Colombia as Europe signs Free Trade Agreement
- 18 December 2012 International Migrants Day - Workers' solidarity is needed in times of crisis
- The Social Dialogue Committee for Central Government Administrations signs its first framework agreement
- Attending the Ankara hearing of jailed KESK colleagues – a personal impression
- Secret cabal of lawyers make a killing from public services related investor-state disputes – Profiting from Injustice
- EPSU support the day of action of its Croation health affiliate
- ETUC firmly rejects Commission approach on smart regulation: all workers have rights and need proper working conditions
- Report of the Euromed Project on Migration and Public Services final conference
- Electricity social partners consider skill council, training, CSR, and internal market electricity and gas
- Threats against Guatemalan unions continue
- Video ECI "Water is a human right!"
- ETUC calls for a day of action and solidarity on 14 November 2012
- EPSU convinces Energy Community Ministerial Council to develop Social Strategy
- EPSU supports 48h General strike by its Greek affiliates
- EPSU Report "Eligibility for European Works Councils in the social care sector"
- EPSU welcomes political will to launch a Financial Transactions Tax in Europe
- EPSU warns for a series of UK Opt-outs as Cameron seeks "reconfiguration" of relation with EU
- Workplace action for environmental protection: new ETUC handbook for trade unionists
- Support the struggle of Greek workers against austerity!
- Mobilisations against austerity in Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal
- Italian public sector unions call for a strike
- European Trade unions meet with Turkish Public sector trade unionists
- Solidarity with Greek workers on strike!
- New report on Waste management in Europe: companies, structure and employment
- "Water is a Human Right!" is the first ever European Citizens Initiative!
- The demands of the Troika to Greece for further labour market reforms are totally unacceptable
- Energy unions demand progress with Social Action Plans and consultation on Energy Strategy
- Public Procurement : EPSU prepares for lobbying campaign
- Fires in Spain and Portugal worsen due to austerity
- Growth needs public services – austerity damage needs repairing
- FTT in some countries is better than none!
- Europe's public service unions criticize EU Colombia Free Trade Agreement:
- ETUC/EPSU/ETUCE/Eurocadres letter and amendments to EC proposal to revise Directive 2005/36/EC
- Public sector workers – the wrong target
- European unions and civil society argue for concrete action in Rio
- EPSU signs civil society statement against corporate capture of the United Nations
- Second EPSU youth network meeting takes place!
- Main Spanish public sector trade unions call for Day of action
- New report from UNISON "Procuring employment rights" (May 2012)
- Portuguese government cuts 30.000 jobs – Austerity a dead end street says EPSU
- ECJ rules in support of 'social' public procurement
- Press Com: To mark UN International Day of Families EPSU calls for alternatives to detention of migrant children
- The People's G-8 - National Nurses United - May 18
- People use ballot box to reject austerity policies
- Workshop on Social Dialogue in Western Balkan Countries - Energy
- City of Brussels supports water as a Human Right!
- Mass demonstration in Prague against governmental anti-social reforms
- Europe Inc. in crisis - the EU's alliance with big business is a dead-end
- Portuguese campaign against water privatization challenges politicians
- Media Advisory: First European Citizens' Initiative on water launched on April 1st
- Public Sector unions support Spanish General Strike on 29 March
- Implementing the Right to Water in the green economy
- Water Citizens' Initiative launches its campaign website
- Calling out for the Human Right to Water on World Water Day: A European Citizens' Initiative
- Funding of Local and Regional Government: Key challenges, solutions to growth and alternatives
- Union women – at the heart of the struggle for basic trade union rights
- Electricity employers and unions start mapping of skills, labour market research bodies
- Trade unions and anti-poverty campaigners demand alternative economic policy for EU
- EPSU, ETF and ETUCE support the mobilisation of all the Spanish trade union confederations against the reform of the labour code that the Spanish Government has done by decree