- Exchange with the European Commission on public services and TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement)
- Water turns back into public hands in Montpellier
- EPSU supports No vote in Thessaloniki Water Referendum; asks Suez Environment to respect outcome
- FTT: a small step but more pressure is needed!
- EPSU health unions represented in force at FES-backed trade union meeting in Belgrade 7-9 May 2014
- Workers Memorial Day - EU Commission President Barroso complicit as workers keep dying
- EUPHA Granada Declaration "Better protection of migrants' and ethnic minorities' health"
- Earth Day - Investment in Green Cities - creating jobs and a healthy environment - a union issue
- Ukrainian trade unions publish election manifest: democracy, wages, corruption, independent state
- European parliament votes for rules on corporate accountability and business transparency
- The path to sustainable development: For a people-friendly public administration!
- EPSU Executive Committee wants more transparency in EU trade negotiations; Supports People's Friendly Administration
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Waste services in a green economy - Green jobs, safe jobs
- Mobilisation over jobs and working conditions in non-profit sector in Belgium
- EPSU supports Greek public services workers strike against dismissals
- EPSU calls for solidarity with Ukrainian unions
- Unions sound alarm over functioning of European System of Central Banks and ECB staffing: dangers for the Euro
- Future of the Energy Community: social dimension needs strengthening
- Pushing recruitment and organising up the agenda
- EPSU supports European Transport Workers in fight against railway liberalisation
- Mass mobilization stops privatization in Alcazar de San Juan (Spain)
- EPSU denounces unacceptable conditions for Georgian fire fighters
- Democrats stand up for a Financial Transactions Tax and resist business fear!
- The European Commission must declare and implement the Human Right to water now!
- ETUC shows how Troika policies bring economic failure and social disaster
- European Citizens Initiative will meet the Parliament and the European Commission on 17 February
- EPSU supports imprisoned trade unionists in Turkey
- Thessaloniki workers and people fight against water privatisation
- Serbia: trade unions strike against labour law reforms
- EPSU defence network statement "Trade union rights for a secure defence sector"
- Annual Growth Survey 2014: European Trade Union Federations reject Commission's economic strategy
- EPSU angered over Eurogroup President's satisfaction over destruction of Greece
- Social partners in central government administrations agrees on work plan and a health and safety statement
- Implement the FTT now! Send this statement to the 11 heads of state and government and to the finance ministers
- EPSU demands US energy company FirstEnergy to end lock-out and return to negotiations
- Executive agrees on major policy issues for Congress and sees candidates for new leadership team
- Financial & Economic Crisis and Austerity Measures - Impacts on Health Care Systems, the Health Workforce and Patients
- Grey economy and tax planning - STTK conference
- Romanian Health sector in crisis - general strike on 28 November
- Successful PSI/EPSU event for trade union journalists in Greece
- Stick with it! We want the Financial Transaction Tax now!
- Countries-of-Convenience: Corporate Tax Evasion and Social Dumping go hand in hand
- EPSU Regional Health Conference Central Europe & Western Balkan
- Portugal: solidarity with striking public sector workers
- Angry citizens expose Commission support for business deregulation agenda
- EPSU selected at the European Tax Employees Trade Union in EC drive to fight tax fraud and avoidance
- Social Partners in central government administrations agree guidelines on HRM and anticipation of change
- Macro-economic dialogue technical level: social partners meet Commission, ECB and Council
- EPSU calls on UK's higher education employers to pay decent wages and return to negotiations
- Enforcement of ILO Convention 189 on Decent Work for Domestic Workers
- EPSU Tax Justice Meeting: Tax evaders welcome austerity
- European Commission on a pro-austerity drift
- Gloria Mills (UNISON, EPSU) elected Vice-President ETUC Women's Committee
- European Water movements takes stock of successful ECI and plans ahead
- Lehman Brothers 5 years on: action to address runaway banks still lacking
- Promoting social dialogue in Energy Community crucial say EU social partners
- European Groups applaud Bern for becoming first Blue Community in Europe
- Regional social dialogue in energy sector a priority say EPSU unions
- Joint response by local and regional government social partners to the European Commission Open Consultation on a new "Occupational Safety and Health Policy Framework"
- Latvian workers protesting against continued dismantling of health care and social services
- Towards a new EU strategy on health and safety at work
- Direct from the PSI Mission in Guatemala: report from the EPSU President
- The UK Water industry: a case to answer
- Press release: Investors requested to withdraw bids for Thessaloniki Water and Sewage CompanyRespect local communities
- Trade unions to Commissioner Semeta: Progress on addressing tax fraud and FTT needed
- Commissioner Barnier's proposal to exclude water services success for Europe's citizens
- ENEL and global union federations sign Global Framework Agreement
- 1 trillion euros missing in Europe, where has all this money gone?
- Vote on the report implementing enhanced cooperation in the area of a FTT
- Day of Action on public procurement
- EPSU Working Document on the Social Investment Package
- Skills, CSR, employment, South East European energy community discussed in electricity social dialogue
- EPSU asks EU and Russia to address tax justice at their joint summit early June
- Trade unions support European Parliament demands for EU action against wealthy tax dodgers!