- Put People First!
- Fackförbundet ST executive comes to Brussels for NEA update
- Commission consults over gender pay gap
- EPSU welcomes European Parliament resolve on working time as negotiations with Council Start
- European Local Government Workers and Employers send gathering EU leaders local government 'crisis checklist'
- EPSU and local authority employers (CEMR-EP) hold migrant workers' workshop
- The end of the Working Time 'Opt-Out' a concrete way to mark International Women's Day
- EPSU stands up for safety of nuclear workers and submits amendments European nuclear safety directive
- EPSU to mark first anniversary of European Action day on Prison Overcrowding
- Moldova to sign social protocol of Energy Community
- EP patient mobility timetable delayed
- UK unrest: fundamental principle of equal treatment for workers
- EPSU joint project for EU action plan on "3rd-Party" violence at work
- Failure of Employment Council to reach Working Time deal further highlights validity of European Parliament Position
- Pensions debate focuses on portability, equality and socially responsible investment
- Campaign for Public Services Directive takes off in European Parliament
- Working Time Directive risks becoming "lost dossier"
- EPSU affiliate ROTAL to stage protest against Estonian Government
- Latvian unions fight poverty with national action 1 October
- EPSU/CEMR project on social dialogue in the new member states and candidate countries
- EPSU compares Commission working time proposal to a Salvador Dali clock - utterly surreal!
- Update on Social Dialogue activities in Local and Regional Government
- South East European Energy unions unite