64th meeting of the EPSU Executive Committee, Brussels, 10-11 June, on-line meeting from 09h30 to 12h00 both days
Languages: EN FR DE ES IT SV RU (active) + NO (passive)
The meeting, initially foreseen to take place on 22-23 April, has been postponed to 10-11 June, from 09h30 to 12h00 virtual on-line meeting:
(see also our General Circular nr6, sent on 16 March).
Rules governing financial assistance (EN/FR/DE/ES/SV/RU)
5. COVID-19 crisis and aftermath
- Cover - 23 June Day of Action
- EPSU GEN Circ11 (EN - FR - DE - ES - SV - RU)
- Appendix: Draft Document on the Response to COVID-19 (EN - FR - DE - ES - SV - RU)
- Covid-19 impact presentation
- Covid-19 next steps presentation
6. Updates from the sectors
- SDC CGA taskforce on digitalisation: Outline of proposals for a digitalisation agreement
- SDC CGA statement on Covid-19 pandemic and its aftermath: investing in state sector staff
6b. Utilities Cover
6b. ETUFs joint recommendations on how to deal with EWC/SE negotiations during the COVID-19 crisis (2 sets of recommendations)
6f. Youth Network
7. EU and ETUC related matters
a. Cover Minimum Wages and Collective Bargaining (EN only)
8. EPSU – EUROMIL cooperation agreement: Cover (EN - FR - DE - ES - SV - RU) and appendix (EN - FR - DE - ES - SV - RU)
9. PSI matters
10. Finances and Staff Matters
11. Membership questions
12. Any Other Business
- EPSU Congress 2024 in Romania:
- Invitation letter from Romanian EPSU Affiliates (EN only)
Forthcoming dates of the next Executive Committee Meeting:
- 24-25 November 2020
Interprefy platform USER GUIDE :
- Step one - how to log in to the platform
- Step two - how to use the platform
Please read this guide carefully!
Please connect 15-30 minutes before the session starts so that we have time to address any technical hitches. If you are a titular or a substitute (with the right to speak), it is important that you have a headset or earbuds (with USB plug) for a good quality sound for the interpreters.
Please join the meeting via the following access links:
- TituLars, Substitutes (those with the right to speak)
- Observers (not speaking)
Open the link and follow the instructions.
Put as username your First name – Last name – Organisation.
Check your microphone and camera.