Vacancy for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant
European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU), Brussels
The European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU) represents 8 million workers in the energy, water and waste sectors, health and social services and local and national administration, in all European countries including in the EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood. EPSU is a federation of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) and the recognised regional organisation of Public Services International (PSI). EPSU advocates for quality public services for all.
EPSU is looking for an enthusiastic Secretary / Administrative Assistant to strengthen its team in Brussels.
Main Responsibilities :
- Organising EPSU meetings and events. Tasks include planning and logistics, preparation of documents, contacts with participants and speakers, and follow-up;
- Managing contacts and communication with members via the database and website;
- Capacity to draft short texts and take notes. Experience and/or interest in social media;
- Contributing to overall office work.
Essential Requirements :
- Experience and interest in organising meetings and events
- Good IT knowledge
- A very good level of spoken and written English (C2). Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Interest in social issues and trade union work
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the job application form that can be found on the following link : https://www.epsu.org/article/vacancy-secretary-administrative-assistant and to send it to Nadine Janssen email@example.com.
Permanent contract – full time.
The starting salary will be in the range of 2.500 EUR monthly gross salary depending on experience, plus other legal and extra legal benefits according to our collective agreement.
Closing date for applications is midday on 12 July 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and that we aim to hold interviews on 18 or 19 July.
EPSU is an equal opportunities employer.