- EPSU seeks changes to the Council of Europe's draft prison staff Code of ethics and warns against the effects of austerity measures on prisons
- Sustainable energy, concessions, water initiative and resource efficiency dominate agenda 35th meeting
- Chinese sovereign wealth fund: questionable ethics says EWC GdfSuez
- Single market policy developments
- Europeanisation of health policies and systems: challenges for the health workers
- EPSU support the mobilisation in Hungary against the reforms of the labour code
- Financial Transactions Tax directive: Victory on the principle
- EPSU sends a fraternal message to the Portuguese demonstrators against austerity
- EPSU backs ETUC warnings of wage repression
- EPSU supports the mobilisation of its Greek affiliate
- European social partners for central government administrations discuss equal pay between women and men
- Skills, CSR, Energy Road Map on agenda – concerns about state of social dialogue
- Challenges and perspectives for care services and care workers in Germany
- The rising trend of third party violence must be reversed
- EPSU send solidarity greetings to its Italian affiliates on strike today
- EPSU Declaration on the occasion of the first anniversary of the UN recognition of water and sanitation as a human right
- Gender pay gap widens following cuts to public sector jobs and pay
- European organisations celebrate the 1st anniversary of the UN resolution on the human right to water
- EPSU joins with global federations in defence of trade union rights in Istanbul
- EPSU solidarity message to Norwegian member organisations
- Flamanville and nuclear energy
- EP report on the future of SSGI voted in 5 July plenary session
- CGIL proposals for reform of health care professions in Italy ... and related EU-level processes
- Le CCRE et la FSESP saluent le guide pour la mise en œuvre de critères sociaux dans les marchés publics
- The European Union fails to deliver on maternity according to trade unions
- June 22 Global Day of Action for a Financial Transaction Tax
- EP report on the future of SSGI voted in EMPL Committee
- EPSU supports progressive call for another Europe
- Productivity in the public sector: we reject excuses for cuts to jobs and pay!
- EPSU mobilises for the Global Day of Action on FTTs
- Information and Action Day, 21 June 2011, Luxembourg
- EPSU keeps up its campaigning for the European Financial Transaction Tax
- 50,000 demonstrate in Prague against cuts and labour reforms
- It's a matter of democracy - Vote to block water privatisation!
- Trade unions working for better prison services conference, 12 May 2011, Athens
- ver.di campaign on fighting social dumping for health care workers
- Successful Italian General Strike supported by EPSU
- Time to speak out about the silent crisis - years of work on equal pay and gender equality under threat
- Report on performance of Suez Environment in the US – poor results
- Prison Services meeting
- EPSU holds 5th Trade Union Journalist network meeting
- Anger of European Citizens is understandable
- Municipal Waste Management is a Service of General Interest (SGI).
- No to austerity! Yes to Social Europe!
- EPSU calls for the ratification of the ILO Domestic Workers Convention
- Message of Solidarity to US workers
- City of Paris proves remunicipalisation was the right decision!
- Successful week of mobilisation across Europe against austerity
- Youth group visits EPSU offices as part of training course
- EPSU contributes to SSGI debate in Intergroup Trade Unions
- EPSU General Secretary writes to Commissioner Algirdas Šemeta
- EPSU welcomes the stress test for the nuclear power stations following the nuclear accident in Japan
- EPSU position on cross-border recognition of professional qualifications
- EPSU General Secretary & President send a solidarity message to colleagues in Japan
- EPSU congratulates Latvian affiliate for award
- EPSU supports Belgian affiliates on struggle over pay
- EPSU urges European Parliament to support an EU Financial Transactions Tax now!
- Don't take that road: EPSU warns against marketization of prison services in Denmark
- Lobbying Parliament for an EU Financial Transactions Tax-FTT- NOW !
- Euro-Demonstration 9 April 2011
- EPSU calls for a FTT at European level as G20 meets
- Climate change: Voicing the concerns of workers in energy, water and waste
- EPSU supports Dutch Manifestation: Strongly together for Public Jobs
- Trade union rights in Turkey - EPSU / ETUC joint letter to Prime Minister
- Successful Youth Seminar in Bulgaria
- Keeping the planet green and clean – but will austerity delay progress ?
- Latvian EPSU affiliate LVSADA receives Silver Rose Award 2011
- Arrest of Portuguese trade unionist is unacceptable!
- Draft Directive on patient's rights in cross-border health care – hope for reasonable compromise
- EPSU argues that end of individual opt-out has to be part of working time review
- EPSU calls for nominations for the Youth network
- EPSU and HOSPEEM signed a Framework of Actions on Recruitment and Retention on 17 December 2010
- 15 December 2010 - actions from our affiliates
- European Social Dialogue Committee in central government administrations: a huge achievement !