- Threats against Guatemalan unions continue
- Video ECI "Water is a human right!"
- ETUC calls for a day of action and solidarity on 14 November 2012
- EPSU convinces Energy Community Ministerial Council to develop Social Strategy
- EPSU supports 48h General strike by its Greek affiliates
- EPSU Report "Eligibility for European Works Councils in the social care sector"
- EPSU welcomes political will to launch a Financial Transactions Tax in Europe
- EPSU warns for a series of UK Opt-outs as Cameron seeks "reconfiguration" of relation with EU
- Workplace action for environmental protection: new ETUC handbook for trade unionists
- Support the struggle of Greek workers against austerity!
- Mobilisations against austerity in Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal
- Italian public sector unions call for a strike
- European Trade unions meet with Turkish Public sector trade unionists
- Solidarity with Greek workers on strike!
- New report on Waste management in Europe: companies, structure and employment
- "Water is a Human Right!" is the first ever European Citizens Initiative!
- The demands of the Troika to Greece for further labour market reforms are totally unacceptable
- Energy unions demand progress with Social Action Plans and consultation on Energy Strategy
- Public Procurement : EPSU prepares for lobbying campaign
- Fires in Spain and Portugal worsen due to austerity
- Growth needs public services – austerity damage needs repairing
- FTT in some countries is better than none!
- Europe's public service unions criticize EU Colombia Free Trade Agreement:
- Social dialogue in the field of social services - Final conference of PESSIS Project
- EPHA letter to European Council on investment into health in times of crisis
- European unions and civil society argue for concrete action in Rio
- EPSU signs civil society statement against corporate capture of the United Nations
- Second EPSU youth network meeting takes place!
- Main Spanish public sector trade unions call for Day of action
- New report from UNISON "Procuring employment rights" (May 2012)
- Portuguese government cuts 30.000 jobs – Austerity a dead end street says EPSU
- ECJ rules in support of 'social' public procurement
- Press Com: To mark UN International Day of Families EPSU calls for alternatives to detention of migrant children
- The People's G-8 - National Nurses United - May 18
- People use ballot box to reject austerity policies
- Workshop on Social Dialogue in Western Balkan Countries - Energy
- City of Brussels supports water as a Human Right!
- Mass demonstration in Prague against governmental anti-social reforms
- Europe Inc. in crisis - the EU's alliance with big business is a dead-end
- Portuguese campaign against water privatization challenges politicians
- Media Advisory: First European Citizens' Initiative on water launched on April 1st
- Public Sector unions support Spanish General Strike on 29 March
- Implementing the Right to Water in the green economy
- Water Citizens' Initiative launches its campaign website
- Calling out for the Human Right to Water on World Water Day: A European Citizens' Initiative
- Funding of Local and Regional Government: Key challenges, solutions to growth and alternatives
- Femmes syndicalistes : au coeur de la lutte en faveur des droits syndicaux fondamentaux
- Joint letter on the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- EPSU voices dismay over 'market framework' for public services
- EPSU sends a message of solidarity and support to its Belgian affiliates
- Italian Water Movement forces Monti to respect the results of the referendum
- Unions disagree with policy recipes of the European Commission and ECB at macro-economic dialogue technical level
- EPSU sends solidarity greetings to its Belgian affiliates on strike on December 22
- EPSU holds the first meeting of its Youth network
- EPSU calls for the implementation of the Human Right to Water and Sanitation
- Italy, public sector workers on strike
- Energy road map 2050 recognises social dimension
- List of actions of the EPSU coordinated day of action
- Trade unions say no to austerity with actions across Europe on 30 November
- EPSU sends a message of solidarity to Bulgarian unions protesting tomorrow
- Socialist and Democrats support EPSU coordinated day of action
- EPSU sends solidarity to British trade unions on eve of the Public sector strike
- EPSU meets Members of the European Parliament to discuss
- Successful youth seminar for Czech and Slovak affiliates
- French trade union confederation follows EPSU call on action day
- Social dimension needed in European energy roadmaps 2050
- Portuguese unions mobilise hundreds of thousands for Public services and against austerity!
- Successful EPSU Health Conference
- Trading away public services – How the EU handles its FTA negotiations
- Report from EWC conference Athens
- Network for Sustainable Public Procurement gears up for revision of the public procurement Directives
- EPSU consults its affiliates over the mandate on Working time