- EU energy and climate framework 2030 package disappointing, says EPSU
- One million signatures for Water as a Human Right !
- IMCO vote on compromise amendments to EP report on the EC proposal to revise Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications
- EPSU warns against going for PPP contractual arrangements for social services, also with the Social Investment Package
- Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation calls for a boycott of second class contracts for new nurse graduates
- Electricity companies less transparent than claimed - Multiple discrepancies found in sustainability reports
- Another tradeunionist killed in Colombia as Europe signs Free Trade Agreement
- 18 December 2012 International Migrants Day - Workers' solidarity is needed in times of crisis
- The Social Dialogue Committee for Central Government Administrations signs its first framework agreement
- Attending the Ankara hearing of jailed KESK colleagues – a personal impression
- Secret cabal of lawyers make a killing from public services related investor-state disputes – Profiting from Injustice
- International Seminar on Migration and the Role of Social Dialogue of Belarusian Health Union
- Appeal of Latvian Trade Union of Health and Social Care Employees with regard to the Latvian EU Council Presidency
- EPSU support the day of action of its Croation health affiliate
- ETUC firmly rejects Commission approach on smart regulation: all workers have rights and need proper working conditions
- Threats against Guatemalan unions continue
- Video ECI "Water is a human right!"
- ETUC calls for a day of action and solidarity on 14 November 2012
- EPSU convinces Energy Community Ministerial Council to develop Social Strategy
- EPSU supports 48h General strike by its Greek affiliates
- EPSU Report "Eligibility for European Works Councils in the social care sector"
- EPSU welcomes political will to launch a Financial Transactions Tax in Europe
- EPSU warns for a series of UK Opt-outs as Cameron seeks "reconfiguration" of relation with EU
- Workplace action for environmental protection: new ETUC handbook for trade unionists
- Support the struggle of Greek workers against austerity!
- Mobilisations against austerity in Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal
- Italian public sector unions call for a strike
- European Trade unions meet with Turkish Public sector trade unionists
- Solidarity with Greek workers on strike!
- New report on Waste management in Europe: companies, structure and employment
- "Water is a Human Right!" is the first ever European Citizens Initiative!
- The demands of the Troika to Greece for further labour market reforms are totally unacceptable
- Energy unions demand progress with Social Action Plans and consultation on Energy Strategy
- Public Procurement : EPSU prepares for lobbying campaign
- Fires in Spain and Portugal worsen due to austerity
- Growth needs public services – austerity damage needs repairing
- FTT in some countries is better than none!
- Europe's public service unions criticize EU Colombia Free Trade Agreement:
- Social dialogue in the field of social services - Final conference of PESSIS Project
- EPHA letter to European Council on investment into health in times of crisis
- European unions and civil society argue for concrete action in Rio
- EPSU signs civil society statement against corporate capture of the United Nations
- Second EPSU youth network meeting takes place!
- Main Spanish public sector trade unions call for Day of action
- New report from UNISON "Procuring employment rights" (May 2012)
- Portuguese government cuts 30.000 jobs – Austerity a dead end street says EPSU
- ECJ rules in support of 'social' public procurement
- Press Com: To mark UN International Day of Families EPSU calls for alternatives to detention of migrant children
- The People's G-8 - National Nurses United - May 18
- People use ballot box to reject austerity policies
- Workshop on Social Dialogue in Western Balkan Countries - Energy
- City of Brussels supports water as a Human Right!
- Mass demonstration in Prague against governmental anti-social reforms
- Europe Inc. in crisis - the EU's alliance with big business is a dead-end
- Portuguese campaign against water privatization challenges politicians
- Media Advisory: First European Citizens' Initiative on water launched on April 1st
- Public Sector unions support Spanish General Strike on 29 March
- Implementing the Right to Water in the green economy
- Water Citizens' Initiative launches its campaign website
- Calling out for the Human Right to Water on World Water Day: A European Citizens' Initiative
- Funding of Local and Regional Government: Key challenges, solutions to growth and alternatives
- HEMEN DUYURULMAK İÇİN - Thursday, 08 March 2012
- Joint letter on the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- EPSU voices dismay over 'market framework' for public services
- EPSU sends a message of solidarity and support to its Belgian affiliates
- Italian Water Movement forces Monti to respect the results of the referendum
- Unions disagree with policy recipes of the European Commission and ECB at macro-economic dialogue technical level
- EPSU sends solidarity greetings to its Belgian affiliates on strike on December 22
- EPSU holds the first meeting of its Youth network
- EPSU calls for the implementation of the Human Right to Water and Sanitation
- Italy, public sector workers on strike
- Energy road map 2050 recognises social dimension