- Despite Panama Papers, 'public CBCR' proposal falls well short of real transparency
- A European Work Council established in the energy company Uniper
- A new transnational company agreement brings new benefits to all ENGIE employees
- World Health Day: Why action must be taken against the commercialisation of health and social care
- Transnational company agreements and an optional legal framework discussed by ETUC
- Right2Water campaign lives on: EPSU call on Commission to act now on ECI Right2Water in Brussels action, World Water Day 2016
- Social partners and European leaders hold 'social summit' in Brussels
- MEPs get nothing but the same old tune from McDonald's on its tax affairs
- PSI and EPSU join rally in Brussels to protest against the EU and Turkish "one-in, one-out deal'' on Refugees
- STOP BUILDING WALLS IN EUROPE!
- Junior doctors strike against imposition of contracts
- Time to end the public sector cuts that hit female workers hardest!
- German company RWE to axe 2,400 UK jobs. EPSU says: Respect workers' rights to information and consultation
- EU Economic Governance must be more social, greener and equality-driven
- How can public service unions better combat CETA?
- European and national policies must strengthen public healthcare systems
- European Parliament report highlights impact of digitalisation on gender equality
- Put Social Europe in the Digital Single Market Strategy trade unions tell Commissioner
- EPSU Response to EC public consultation on eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020
- EPSU letter to Chancellor Osborne on Corporate Tax Transparency
- Keeping public services out of trade deals
- ETUC Steering Committee addresses right to strike, refugees, social pillar
- EPSU supports Greek unions' strike to defend pensions
- EPSU's response to EC public consultation on the relaunch of a common consolidated corporate tax base – CCCTB
- EPSU South East European waste management seminar: 27-28 January – Bucharest
- Tax avoiders buying up the NHS and how TTIP could 'lock in' tax avoidance
- La transparence fiscale, tout de suite!
- ETUC Executive Committee addresses right to strike, economic governance, internal market...
- Solidarity with refugees on International Migrants Day
- European Parliament holds first debate on CETA – finally!
- EPSU: Global Climate Change Agreement - Not the end but starting point for Just Transition
- Social partners in Local Government declare "Wealth gains of digitalization have to be distributed fairly among all citizens"
- Unfreeze collective bargaining: EPSU support Italian unions' demonstration on 28 November
- Hospital sector social partners confirm their commitment to prevent and reduce psycho-social risks and stress at work
- TTIP: What's in it for the social partners?
- McDonald's inability to give a straight answer on tax shows need for further investigation by EU
- EPSU supports for UN General Assembly to recognise human rights to water and sanitation
- Transparency on tax rulings must have a deterrent effect, says EPSU representing tax inspectors
- Gloria Mills, Chair of the EPSU Women's and Gender Equality Committee elected President of ETUC Women's Committee
- In Memorium - Jevgenija Stalidzāne, President of the Latvian Trade Union "Energija "
- EPSU tells Commission: Following Starbucks and Fiat decisions, go after McDonald's and the rest...
- Austerity is devastating Greece
- ETUC Congress calls for more transparency in public contracts
- 5th EWC Suez Environment meeting discusses European Observatory of Skills
- ETUC Congress adopts emergency resolution on TiSA
- ETUC Congress supports a 25% European corporate tax
- Finance Ministers' appearance before tax committee: who said what
- Νίκη για τους πολίτες , νίκη για το ανθρώπινο δικαίωμα στο νερό
- Solidarity with Greek workers and people
- Eurogroup deal with Greece - more hardship for Greek workers and people
- Защита материнства – это не «бюрократия»!
- Say yes to country by country tax reporting by transnational companies
- European Parliament Environment Committee formally supports Human Right to Water
- Publication of ETUI's HesaMag 11 with a special report on "The nursing world at tipping point"
- Macro-economic dialogue at technical level - what structural reform does work for workers and society?
- Energy workers should be at the heart of climate change proposals
- Decent Work and Human Right to Water and Sanitation must be in the SDGs!
- EPSU Firefighters Network adopts statement on concrete steps to fight climate change and disaster reduction
- Mobility of Health Professionals in the EU: Ethical Recruitment and Policy Coherence
- Arbeit (Work) 4.0 About values, solidarity and decent work in a digital age
- European trade unions top ITUC Climate change Lobby week
- UN experts voice concern over adverse impact of trade agreements on human rights
- TISA: another leak the same story
- French constitutional council bans water cut-offs
- EPSU Regional Conference for Culture Workers in Hungary
- Diplomatic immunity must stop at the workplace
- Teachers, health and other public service workers say: Keep public services out of TTIP