- EPSU affiliates show solidarity to Wisconsin workers
- Smart grids, bargaining developments and global warming policies
- Unions sign Transnational Agreements with Gdf-Suez
- Integrating social criteria into public procurement
- Trade Union Rights are Women's Rights!
- European Parliament to hold hearing on new EU gender strategy
- Progress continues on agreement to reduce 3rd Party violence in the work place
- Hospital Social Dialogue process identifies 5 retention of staff and skills needs issues to focus on
- Joint Trade Union study exposes flaws in EU-Canada Trade deal
- ETUC demands action from Spanish Presidency - Memorandum underlines key role for public services
- EPSU keeps pressure on for healthcare directive to be based on fundamental principles rather than market demands
- Turkish workers walk 600 Km in protest of dismissals!
- EU top jobs need gender balance – Robinson for EU President campaign takes off
- Comedy Cuts - Irish Public Servants fight cutback threats with laughter
- Collective Agreements "Your unseen asset" – Swedish TCO campaign shows instant benefits of collective bargaining
- EPSU gears up for Migration Seminar in Athens
- Ireland votes YES for LISBON – Good news for public service users as Treaty outlines obligation to protect Universal Access
- World Day for Decent Work 7 October
- Gastein Health Forum debates Health and the economic crisis
- Transnational agreements move forward
- EPSU meets European sectoral partners to prepare RESPECT conference
- EPSU submits response to EU 'roadmap for equality' consultation
- Hospital sector social dialogue: skills mix, workforce planning and leadership
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap – EPSU sectors discuss wage disparities
- Belgian regulators raid Energy Giants' Offices on suspicion of price-fixing
- EPSU congress report - what direction for public services?
- Arrested at gun-point beaten tortured - Turkish trade unionists tells EPSU congress of her ordeal
- Report EPSU 8th Congress: Congress Resolution on Local and Regional Government
- Report EPSU 8th Congress: "Partnership with the public sector is paramount in the EU energy sector"
- Report EPSU 8th Congress: Congress Resolution on National and EU administrations
- EPSU 8th Congress briefing - Public Services and the EU
- EPSU 8th Congress briefing Gender Equality Equal Pay
- EPSU 8th Congress briefing - EPSU - PSI Europe Merger
- EPSU 8th Congress briefing - Collective bargaining
- EPSU 8th Congress briefing - Financial and Economic Crisis
- Ahead of Euro Elections Top Think tank calls on new Commission to promote public services
- Put People First!
- Fackförbundet ST executive comes to Brussels for NEA update
- Commission consults over gender pay gap
- EPSU welcomes European Parliament resolve on working time as negotiations with Council Start
- European Local Government Workers and Employers send gathering EU leaders local government 'crisis checklist'
- EPSU and local authority employers (CEMR-EP) hold migrant workers' workshop
- The end of the Working Time 'Opt-Out' a concrete way to mark International Women's Day
- EPSU stands up for safety of nuclear workers and submits amendments European nuclear safety directive
- EPSU to mark first anniversary of European Action day on Prison Overcrowding
- Moldova to sign social protocol of Energy Community
- EP patient mobility timetable delayed
- UK unrest: fundamental principle of equal treatment for workers
- EPSU joint project for EU action plan on "3rd-Party" violence at work
- Failure of Employment Council to reach Working Time deal further highlights validity of European Parliament Position
- Pensions debate focuses on portability, equality and socially responsible investment
- Campaign for Public Services Directive takes off in European Parliament
- Working Time Directive risks becoming "lost dossier"
- EPSU affiliate ROTAL to stage protest against Estonian Government
- Latvian unions fight poverty with national action 1 October
- EPSU/CEMR project on social dialogue in the new member states and candidate countries