- Angry citizens expose Commission support for business deregulation agenda
- EPSU selected at the European Tax Employees Trade Union in EC drive to fight tax fraud and avoidance
- Social Partners in central government administrations agree guidelines on HRM and anticipation of change
- Macro-economic dialogue technical level: social partners meet Commission, ECB and Council
- EPSU calls on UK's higher education employers to pay decent wages and return to negotiations
- Enforcement of ILO Convention 189 on Decent Work for Domestic Workers
- EPSU Tax Justice Meeting: Tax evaders welcome austerity
- European Commission on a pro-austerity drift
- Gloria Mills (UNISON, EPSU) elected Vice-President ETUC Women's Committee
- European Water movements takes stock of successful ECI and plans ahead
- Lehman Brothers 5 years on: action to address runaway banks still lacking
- Promoting social dialogue in Energy Community crucial say EU social partners
- European Groups applaud Bern for becoming first Blue Community in Europe
- Regional social dialogue in energy sector a priority say EPSU unions
- Joint response by local and regional government social partners to the European Commission Open Consultation on a new "Occupational Safety and Health Policy Framework"
- Latvian workers protesting against continued dismantling of health care and social services
- Towards a new EU strategy on health and safety at work
- Direct from the PSI Mission in Guatemala: report from the EPSU President
- The UK Water industry: a case to answer
- Press release: Investors requested to withdraw bids for Thessaloniki Water and Sewage CompanyRespect local communities
- Trade unions to Commissioner Semeta: Progress on addressing tax fraud and FTT needed
- Commissioner Barnier's proposal to exclude water services success for Europe's citizens
- ENEL and global union federations sign Global Framework Agreement
- 1 trillion euros missing in Europe, where has all this money gone?
- Vote on the report implementing enhanced cooperation in the area of a FTT
- Day of Action on public procurement
- EPSU Working Document on the Social Investment Package
- Skills, CSR, employment, South East European energy community discussed in electricity social dialogue
- EPSU asks EU and Russia to address tax justice at their joint summit early June
- Trade unions support European Parliament demands for EU action against wealthy tax dodgers!
- 2 million workers killed every year
- EPSU strongly condemns shooting of migrant workers in Greece
- Statement on Cyprus and the Economic and Social Situation in Europe
- Workers in 'Aguas de Portugal' protest against privatisation and for a collective agreement.
- Jailed Turkish trade union colleagues released
- Europe must invest in social care and services
- No progress in reforming EU expert groups says Alter-EU
- Optimism for equality in Europe? European public sector unions confirm that women hit hardest in austerity Europe
- Remunicipalisation of water: It works – putting water back in public hands – experience of Buenos Aires and Paris
- KESK delegation visits EPSU office – Hand in Hand for Freedom Campaign
- EU energy and climate framework 2030 package disappointing, says EPSU
- One million signatures for Water as a Human Right !
- IMCO vote on compromise amendments to EP report on the EC proposal to revise Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications
- EPSU warns against going for PPP contractual arrangements for social services, also with the Social Investment Package
- Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation calls for a boycott of second class contracts for new nurse graduates
- Electricity companies less transparent than claimed - Multiple discrepancies found in sustainability reports
- Another tradeunionist killed in Colombia as Europe signs Free Trade Agreement
- 18 December 2012 International Migrants Day - Workers' solidarity is needed in times of crisis
- The Social Dialogue Committee for Central Government Administrations signs its first framework agreement
- Attending the Ankara hearing of jailed KESK colleagues – a personal impression
- Secret cabal of lawyers make a killing from public services related investor-state disputes – Profiting from Injustice
- International Seminar on Migration and the Role of Social Dialogue of Belarusian Health Union
- Appeal of Latvian Trade Union of Health and Social Care Employees with regard to the Latvian EU Council Presidency
- EPSU support the day of action of its Croation health affiliate
- ETUC firmly rejects Commission approach on smart regulation: all workers have rights and need proper working conditions
- Threats against Guatemalan unions continue
- Video ECI "Water is a human right!"
- ETUC calls for a day of action and solidarity on 14 November 2012
- EPSU convinces Energy Community Ministerial Council to develop Social Strategy
- EPSU supports 48h General strike by its Greek affiliates
- EPSU Report "Eligibility for European Works Councils in the social care sector"
- EPSU welcomes political will to launch a Financial Transactions Tax in Europe
- EPSU warns for a series of UK Opt-outs as Cameron seeks "reconfiguration" of relation with EU
- Workplace action for environmental protection: new ETUC handbook for trade unionists
- Support the struggle of Greek workers against austerity!
- Mobilisations against austerity in Spain, Greece, Italy and Portugal
- Italian public sector unions call for a strike
- European Trade unions meet with Turkish Public sector trade unionists
- Solidarity with Greek workers on strike!
- New report on Waste management in Europe: companies, structure and employment
- "Water is a Human Right!" is the first ever European Citizens Initiative!
- The demands of the Troika to Greece for further labour market reforms are totally unacceptable
- Energy unions demand progress with Social Action Plans and consultation on Energy Strategy
- Public Procurement : EPSU prepares for lobbying campaign
- Fires in Spain and Portugal worsen due to austerity