- New report on the dangers of the trade agreements published !
- EPSU sends letter to Portuguese parliamentarians in support of law to protect human and community rights to water
- More Secure Employment and Decent JobsStop precarious work in Europe!
- Commissioner designate Malmström needs to be clearer on CETA, TTIP
- Ver.di welcomes EP President Schulz in EPSU office
- AbvaKabo decide merger with confederation and other unions
- Guidelines adopted on Strengthening Migration and Anti-Discrimination in Local and Regional Government
- OECD Reports on Tax Avoidance: encouraging progress, but more to be done
- Trade Unions from across the globe meet to discuss about the new wave of trade agreements
- Benchmarking of water services
- 9-м Конгрессе ЕФПОО 20 - 23 мая 2014 г., - Резолюции Конгресса
- Coordinated Structural Reform is the new mantra at macro-economic social dialogue meeting at political level
- La FSESP se joint à l'appel pour lutter pour un congé de maternité décent
- Youth Guarantee fails to fulfil its promises
- Jailed Turkish trade unionists released
- European Commission starts to implement its response to ECI
- Celebrate public services day! Change course, promote public services!
- EPSU expresses support for Romanian health workers in pay dispute - international delegation to join picket
- Unions and EWC GDF-Suez denounce increase of subcontracting and "social dumping"
- EPSU Congress 2014 – Follow-up
- Circular Economy is the new term for Waste Management
- EPSU adopts emergency resolution to stop anti-abortion law in Spain
- New climate report from union researchers: impacts on jobs and employment
- Speech given by Bernadette Ségol at EPSU Congress (French only)
- Exchange with the European Commission on public services and TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement)
- Water turns back into public hands in Montpellier
- EPSU supports No vote in Thessaloniki Water Referendum; asks Suez Environment to respect outcome
- FTT: a small step but more pressure is needed!
- EPSU health unions represented in force at FES-backed trade union meeting in Belgrade 7-9 May 2014
- Workers Memorial Day - EU Commission President Barroso complicit as workers keep dying
- FEMS Action Day of European Doctors 15 May 2014
- EUPHA Granada Declaration "Better protection of migrants' and ethnic minorities' health"
- Earth Day - Investment in Green Cities - creating jobs and a healthy environment - a union issue
- Ukrainian trade unions publish election manifest: democracy, wages, corruption, independent state
- The path to sustainable development: For a people-friendly public administration!
- EPSU Executive Committee wants more transparency in EU trade negotiations; Supports People's Friendly Administration
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Waste services in a green economy - Green jobs, safe jobs
- Mobilisation over jobs and working conditions in non-profit sector in Belgium
- EPSU supports Greek public services workers strike against dismissals
- EPSU calls for solidarity with Ukrainian unions
- Unions sound alarm over functioning of European System of Central Banks and ECB staffing: dangers for the Euro
- Future of the Energy Community: social dimension needs strengthening
- Pushing recruitment and organising up the agenda
- EPSU supports European Transport Workers in fight against railway liberalisation
- Mass mobilization stops privatization in Alcazar de San Juan (Spain)
- EPSU denounces unacceptable conditions for Georgian fire fighters
- Democrats stand up for a Financial Transactions Tax and resist business fear!
- The European Commission must declare and implement the Human Right to water now!
- ETUC shows how Troika policies bring economic failure and social disaster
- European Citizens Initiative will meet the Parliament and the European Commission on 17 February
- EPSU supports imprisoned trade unionists in Turkey
- Thessaloniki workers and people fight against water privatisation
- Serbia: trade unions strike against labour law reforms
- EPSU defence network statement "Trade union rights for a secure defence sector"
- Annual Growth Survey 2014: European Trade Union Federations reject Commission's economic strategy
- EPSU angered over Eurogroup President's satisfaction over destruction of Greece
- Social partners in central government administrations agrees on work plan and a health and safety statement
- Implement the FTT now! Send this statement to the 11 heads of state and government and to the finance ministers
- EPSU demands US energy company FirstEnergy to end lock-out and return to negotiations
- Executive agrees on major policy issues for Congress and sees candidates for new leadership team
- Financial & Economic Crisis and Austerity Measures - Impacts on Health Care Systems, the Health Workforce and Patients
- Grey economy and tax planning - STTK conference
- Romanian Health sector in crisis - general strike on 28 November
- Successful PSI/EPSU event for trade union journalists in Greece
- Stick with it! We want the Financial Transaction Tax now!
- Countries-of-Convenience: Corporate Tax Evasion and Social Dumping go hand in hand
- EPSU Regional Health Conference Central Europe & Western Balkan
- Portugal: solidarity with striking public sector workers