- Failure of Employment Council to reach Working Time deal further highlights validity of European Parliament Position
- Pensions debate focuses on portability, equality and socially responsible investment
- Campaign for Public Services Directive takes off in European Parliament
- Working Time Directive risks becoming "lost dossier"
- EPSU affiliate ROTAL to stage protest against Estonian Government
- Latvian unions fight poverty with national action 1 October
- EPSU/CEMR project on social dialogue in the new member states and candidate countries
- EPSU compares Commission working time proposal to a Salvador Dali clock - utterly surreal!
- Update on Social Dialogue activities in Local and Regional Government
- South East European Energy unions unite