- EPSU contributes to SSGI debate in Intergroup Trade Unions
- EPSU General Secretary writes to Commissioner Algirdas Šemeta
- EPSU welcomes the stress test for the nuclear power stations following the nuclear accident in Japan
- EPSU position on cross-border recognition of professional qualifications
- EPSU General Secretary & President send a solidarity message to colleagues in Japan
- EPSU congratulates Latvian affiliate for award
- EPSU supports Belgian affiliates on struggle over pay
- EPSU urges European Parliament to support an EU Financial Transactions Tax now!
- Don't take that road: EPSU warns against marketization of prison services in Denmark
- Lobbying Parliament for an EU Financial Transactions Tax-FTT- NOW !
- Euro-Demonstration 9 April 2011
- EPSU calls for a FTT at European level as G20 meets
- Climate change: Voicing the concerns of workers in energy, water and waste
- EPSU supports Dutch Manifestation: Strongly together for Public Jobs
- Trade union rights in Turkey - EPSU / ETUC joint letter to Prime Minister
- Successful Youth Seminar in Bulgaria
- Keeping the planet green and clean – but will austerity delay progress ?
- Latvian EPSU affiliate LVSADA receives Silver Rose Award 2011
- Arrest of Portuguese trade unionist is unacceptable!
- Draft Directive on patient's rights in cross-border health care – hope for reasonable compromise
- EPSU argues that end of individual opt-out has to be part of working time review
- EPSU calls for nominations for the Youth network
- EPSU and HOSPEEM signed a Framework of Actions on Recruitment and Retention on 17 December 2010
- 15 December 2010 - actions from our affiliates
- European Social Dialogue Committee in central government administrations: a huge achievement !
- No to Austerity: Action day on December 15, 11h00-12h00
- EP calls for human rights and environment standards in trade deals
- Solidarity with Czech Health sector workers
- Call for immediate action on Migration at EU level, please act!
- European workers voices propose alternatives to ECOFIN
- Gas social dialogue committee considers Commission's energy work programme 2011
- Commission recognizes importance of trained and skilled workforce – more action needed
- Equality summit: ETUC and EPSU call for equality and social inclusion to be back on the EU agenda
- Economic crisis and economic governance: mobilising against austerity 15 December
- Demonstration in Italy against water privatization
- EU quality framework on social services - top priority should go to developing action plan(s) on "more and better" care services for older people
- EPSU's Italian affiliate protest against prison overcrowding, 28 October 2010
- Solidarity message: Protest Day Romania, 27 October 2010
- European Parliament votes towards a new European energy strategy 2011-2020
- European countries failing to provide adequate migrant support services Public sector unions propose solutions
- Municipal Waste Europe and EPSU joint letter on concessions: no need
- Electricity social partners ask MEPs to support skills and qualifications in new EU Energy policy
- Romanians protesters make Romanian minister resign
- EPSU signs global call for action for Financial Transaction Taxes
- EPSU extends solidarity with unions in France and Slovenia
- No cuts, more growth
- Irish unions protest outside Parliament September 29
- Lithuanian Trade unions demonstrate in Solidarity with Euro demonstration
- Latvian trade unions join in European day of action
- Successful demonstration of Czech workers against the cuts
- Cypriot trade unions against the 'austerity' measures.
- Coming years crucial for future European energy policy says EU Energy Commissioner at EPSU conference.
- World Day of Decent Work and ETUC Demo
- Still mobilising for 29 September
- Letter of protest to Turkish authorities regarding the detetion of Lokman Ozdemir
- Opinion of EESC supports EPSU position: no need for detailed private data
- Letter of solidarity to the French trade unions on their day of action to defend pensions
- ETUC letter on Financial Transaction Tax to the European Commission
- EPSU sends letter of protest to Turkish president over detention of trade unionist
- Electricity social partners agree contribution to new European Energy Strategy
- Statkraft sets up a European Works Council – matching the industrial ambition with our social responsibility
- June 2010: Debating the crisis, working time, outsourcing and equal pay
- Report of the EPSU/ETUI workshop on "Working conditions and Health and Safety issues for firefighters"
- No cuts, more growth
- Solidarity message: A human chain to protest government plans in Romania
- Europe's electricity companies and Corporate Social Responsibility
- EPSU's Executive debates crisis and attack on public sector workers
- EPSU Response to the Commission's Communication on Reviewing the Working Time Directive
- New chairs of the EPSU Women's and Gender Equality Committee
- Secret details released about Canada-European Union free trade talks
- Wake up Brussels – How a million signatures can change Europe
- ETUC collective bargaining committee debates minimum wages, short-time working and crisis in Ireland
- EPSU opinion on the 10 year Network Development Plan of ENTSO-E