- Flamanville and nuclear energy
- EP report on the future of SSGI voted in 5 July plenary session
- CGIL proposals for reform of health care professions in Italy ... and related EU-level processes
- Le CCRE et la FSESP saluent le guide pour la mise en œuvre de critères sociaux dans les marchés publics
- The European Union fails to deliver on maternity according to trade unions
- June 22 Global Day of Action for a Financial Transaction Tax
- EP report on the future of SSGI voted in EMPL Committee
- EPSU supports progressive call for another Europe
- Productivity in the public sector: we reject excuses for cuts to jobs and pay!
- EPSU mobilises for the Global Day of Action on FTTs
- Information and Action Day, 21 June 2011, Luxembourg
- EPSU keeps up its campaigning for the European Financial Transaction Tax
- 50,000 demonstrate in Prague against cuts and labour reforms
- It's a matter of democracy - Vote to block water privatisation!
- Trade unions working for better prison services conference, 12 May 2011, Athens
- ver.di campaign on fighting social dumping for health care workers
- Successful Italian General Strike supported by EPSU
- Time to speak out about the silent crisis - years of work on equal pay and gender equality under threat
- Report on performance of Suez Environment in the US – poor results
- Prison Services meeting
- EPSU holds 5th Trade Union Journalist network meeting
- Anger of European Citizens is understandable
- Municipal Waste Management is a Service of General Interest (SGI).
- No to austerity! Yes to Social Europe!
- EPSU calls for the ratification of the ILO Domestic Workers Convention
- Message of Solidarity to US workers
- City of Paris proves remunicipalisation was the right decision!
- Successful week of mobilisation across Europe against austerity
- Youth group visits EPSU offices as part of training course
- EPSU contributes to SSGI debate in Intergroup Trade Unions
- EPSU General Secretary writes to Commissioner Algirdas Šemeta
- EPSU welcomes the stress test for the nuclear power stations following the nuclear accident in Japan
- EPSU position on cross-border recognition of professional qualifications
- EPSU General Secretary & President send a solidarity message to colleagues in Japan
- EPSU congratulates Latvian affiliate for award
- EPSU supports Belgian affiliates on struggle over pay
- EPSU urges European Parliament to support an EU Financial Transactions Tax now!
- Don't take that road: EPSU warns against marketization of prison services in Denmark
- Lobbying Parliament for an EU Financial Transactions Tax-FTT- NOW !
- Euro-Demonstration 9 April 2011
- EPSU calls for a FTT at European level as G20 meets
- Climate change: Voicing the concerns of workers in energy, water and waste
- EPSU supports Dutch Manifestation: Strongly together for Public Jobs
- Trade union rights in Turkey - EPSU / ETUC joint letter to Prime Minister
- Successful Youth Seminar in Bulgaria
- Keeping the planet green and clean – but will austerity delay progress ?
- Latvian EPSU affiliate LVSADA receives Silver Rose Award 2011
- Arrest of Portuguese trade unionist is unacceptable!
- Draft Directive on patient's rights in cross-border health care – hope for reasonable compromise
- EPSU argues that end of individual opt-out has to be part of working time review
- EPSU calls for nominations for the Youth network
- EPSU and HOSPEEM signed a Framework of Actions on Recruitment and Retention on 17 December 2010
- 15 December 2010 - actions from our affiliates
- European Social Dialogue Committee in central government administrations: a huge achievement !
- No to Austerity: Action day on December 15, 11h00-12h00
- EP calls for human rights and environment standards in trade deals
- Solidarity with Czech Health sector workers
- Call for immediate action on Migration at EU level, please act!
- European workers voices propose alternatives to ECOFIN
- Gas social dialogue committee considers Commission's energy work programme 2011
- Commission recognizes importance of trained and skilled workforce – more action needed
- Equality summit: ETUC and EPSU call for equality and social inclusion to be back on the EU agenda
- Economic crisis and economic governance: mobilising against austerity 15 December
- Demonstration in Italy against water privatization
- EU quality framework on social services - top priority should go to developing action plan(s) on "more and better" care services for older people
- EPSU's Italian affiliate protest against prison overcrowding, 28 October 2010
- Solidarity message: Protest Day Romania, 27 October 2010
- European Parliament votes towards a new European energy strategy 2011-2020
- European countries failing to provide adequate migrant support services Public sector unions propose solutions
- Municipal Waste Europe and EPSU joint letter on concessions: no need
- Electricity social partners ask MEPs to support skills and qualifications in new EU Energy policy
- Romanians protesters make Romanian minister resign
- EPSU signs global call for action for Financial Transaction Taxes
- EPSU extends solidarity with unions in France and Slovenia