- Another leaked paper shows Commission speaking double language
- EESC hearing on Investment Protection and ISDS
- Firefighters fatalities at fires report in the UK
- Expert group Drinking Water Directive
- Unions4Climate: Reducing emissions from the workplace and creating jobs.
- Eve of de-privatization of water services in Jakarta
- Lively debates at collective bargaining conference
- EPSU welcomes cross-party support for Luxleaks EP enquiry committee
- Liberalisation of public services in trade agreements a danger for our social model
- Project "Working together for European recovery: workers involvement in companies' future as a cornerstone"
- Trade is very much in the agenda
- Austerity continues to be tax dodgers' best friend
- The Commission must stop consulting the Big 4 firms exposed in "Lux leaks"
- TISA: new leaked document reveals US corporations' threat to privacy and data protection
- On Migrants Day, PSI reiterates its commitment to decent work for all
- Shared services centres, corruption and future strategy discussed by EWC GdfSuez
- Stop Death, Disease and Illness at work
- EPSU's concerns about possible withdrawal of the Circular Economy Package from Commission's 2015 Work Programme
- Energy utility E.On to split and focus on renewables
- Luxleaks parliament enquiry - EPSU asks MEPs to support the vote
- Les LuxLeaks démontrent qu’ il y a quelque chose de pourri au cœur de l’Europe
- Social partners seek to improve quality of government administrations
- Austerity kills: the case of Ebola
- Home and other careworkers protest over cuts to public spending and jobs in Netherlands
- EPSU demand new European Commissioner dealing with Ebola to link with West-African trade unions
- Disappointing European Council on Climate and Energy
- Our contribution to the multi-stakeholder dialogue on Benchmarking Water quality and services
- EPSU Firefighters Statement on TTIP
- French soldiers have the right to form and join a union, says the European Court of human rights
- Resounding success of the EPSU social services working group
- Britain needs a pay rise – EPSU supports the thousands who marched for fair pay
- First Global meeting to discuss TISA resounding success
- Recommendations towards closing the gender pay gap
- EPSU supports civil society letter UNCTAD in investor protection
- New report on the dangers of the trade agreements published !
- EPSU sends letter to Portuguese parliamentarians in support of law to protect human and community rights to water
- More Secure Employment and Decent JobsStop precarious work in Europe!
- Commissioner designate Malmström needs to be clearer on CETA, TTIP
- Ver.di welcomes EP President Schulz in EPSU office
- AbvaKabo decide merger with confederation and other unions
- Guidelines adopted on Strengthening Migration and Anti-Discrimination in Local and Regional Government
- OECD Reports on Tax Avoidance: encouraging progress, but more to be done
- Trade Unions from across the globe meet to discuss about the new wave of trade agreements
- Benchmarking of water services
- 9-м Конгрессе ЕФПОО 20 - 23 мая 2014 г., - Резолюции Конгресса
- Coordinated Structural Reform is the new mantra at macro-economic social dialogue meeting at political level
- La FSESP se joint à l'appel pour lutter pour un congé de maternité décent
- Youth Guarantee fails to fulfil its promises
- Jailed Turkish trade unionists released
- European Commission starts to implement its response to ECI
- Celebrate public services day! Change course, promote public services!
- EPSU expresses support for Romanian health workers in pay dispute - international delegation to join picket
- Unions and EWC GDF-Suez denounce increase of subcontracting and "social dumping"
- EPSU Congress 2014 – Follow-up
- Circular Economy is the new term for Waste Management
- EPSU adopts emergency resolution to stop anti-abortion law in Spain
- New climate report from union researchers: impacts on jobs and employment
- Speech given by Bernadette Ségol at EPSU Congress (French only)
- Exchange with the European Commission on public services and TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement)
- Water turns back into public hands in Montpellier
- EPSU supports No vote in Thessaloniki Water Referendum; asks Suez Environment to respect outcome
- FTT: a small step but more pressure is needed!
- EPSU health unions represented in force at FES-backed trade union meeting in Belgrade 7-9 May 2014
- Workers Memorial Day - EU Commission President Barroso complicit as workers keep dying
- FEMS Action Day of European Doctors 15 May 2014
- EUPHA Granada Declaration "Better protection of migrants' and ethnic minorities' health"
- Earth Day - Investment in Green Cities - creating jobs and a healthy environment - a union issue
- Ukrainian trade unions publish election manifest: democracy, wages, corruption, independent state