Please find below the Xmas EPSU update on trade.
In this issue we give a brief information on:
- lobbying actions towards MEPs regarding CETA (scheduled votes in the EP on 12th January (ENVI), 24th January (INTA), 1st February (plenary)) including a letter from EPSU’s Health and Social Services (HSS) Committee to members on the ENVI Committee and a letter from the European trade union federations to ENVI.
- Information on the decentralised day of action on CETA on 21 January
- Latest on TiSA
- Developments regarding the negotiation of the EU-Tunisia DCFTA
- Discussions in the EU Domestic Advisory Group (DAG) established under the EU Korea FTA
- Communication(s) and follow-up by the EU on the Sustanable Development Goals (SDGs) and Global 2030 Agenda
462 users have voted.