Minutes 22-23 November 2010, Sesimbra, Portugal
- Update Contact List Members & Experts EPSU Public Services Network
PowerPoint presentations in Sesimbra:
- Intro 'EPSU public services network'
by Penny Clarke, EPSU, Head of EU policy
- Economic crisis and economic governance: mobilizing against the austerity cuts
by Richard Pond EPSU
- Intro procurement: 'Marchés publics, Concessions, PPP et Services Public'
by Armin Duttine, ver.di, Bureau de Liaison UE
- 'Social Economy and relationship with the public sector'
by Barbara SAK, Managing Director of CIRIEC
- 'Why we need public spending'
by David Hall, director of PSIRU
- Revised draft programme 22-23 November 2010
- List of reference documents
- Austerity measures across Europe
- Evaluation of the impact and effectiveness of EU Procurement legislation and policy
letter Commissioner Barnier + Joint Initial Contribution to DG MARKT
Invitation to ETUI Education course Hotel do Mar Rua General Humberto Delgado, 10 P - 2970-628 SESIMBRA Tel: +351 21 228 83 00 Fax: +351 21 223 38 88 website: www.hoteldomar.pt - Invitation:
- ETUI Education enrolment form
- Technical details
- Draft programme - Revised programme for the meeting 22-23 November will be posted shortly Workshop:"Trade union strategies on privatisation, outsourcing and defending quality public services"
- Preparatory note
- Log in to post comments