EPSU is looking for a talented, hardworking and motivated communicator to strengthen EPSU’s voice for quality public services and decent work for all.
- Develop the communications profile of EPSU
- Write and edit a variety of articles in concise and easy to read English
- Plan and create engaging content for EPSU’s social media channels and campaigns
- Assist from start to finish with the preparation of EPSU publications
- Develop the media screening of the organisation and increase its outreach
- Demonstrable engagement with social movements and trade unions
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in communications work, including writing press releases, using social media and developing websites and social media tools. Ability to work with graphic design a plus
- Experience and/or interest in developing media campaigns
- Excellent English (C2) and a good knowledge of one other European language (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/resources/european-language-levels-cefr). Knowledge of other European languages is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Good organisational skills
We offer an open-ended, full-time contract with a gross salary of approximately 3.000 EUR plus other legal and extra legal benefits according to our collective agreement.
Closing date for applications is 11 July 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews planned on-line for 19 and/or 20 July.
EPSU is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on EPSU, please consult our website at: http://www.epsu.org
European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU)
The European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU) represents 8 million workers in the energy, water and waste sectors, health and social services and local and national administration, in all European countries including in the EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood. EPSU is a federation of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) and the recognised regional organisation of Public Services International (PSI).