"Szociális szolgáltatások és társadalmi párbeszéd az Európai Unióban" című tanfolyam, 2005. március 17-20, Budapest, Magyarország
The European Trade Union College and EPSU organised a seminar on Social Services & Social Dialogue in the European Union from 17 to 20 March 2005.
This seminar enabled participants:
- To contribute to the development of social dialogue in the Social Services sector as well at EU level as at national level;
- To examine and compare national social dialogue systems in the Social Services sector;
- To develop strategies reinforcing Trade Union activities in the Social Services sector.
The enclosed programme gives you an overview of the course contents.
- Please see also the background paper: Changing care policies in Europe, by Jane Lethbridge
- FOLLOW-UP article:[Social Services network launched in EPSU with ETUCO assistance
- Seminar Home Page with the photos of the participants
- Don't forget to complete the online evaluation of the seminar
- Changing care policies in Europe, background paper by Jane Lethbridge, 24 February 2005
- LIVING IN SOLIDARITY: AN ESPU POLICY FOR SOCIAL SERVICES IN EUROPE, Frances Rickford, September 1998
580 users have voted.