ETUI & EPSU Training seminar : Floréal - La Roche en Ardenne (B)
8 - 10 June 2012
The Education Department of the European Trade Union Institute is organising a joint course with the European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU) on Organising young workers in the public sector for trade union renewal which will be held from 8 to 10 June 2012 in La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium.
- Raise awareness of the role of a European trade union in the social dialogue as well as help understanding the role of the European decision making in national youth policies in the public sector.
- Study different initiatives of recruiting and training at national level to support the joint efforts of trade union revival in the whole of the European public sector trade unions.
- Discuss about the role of young and precarious workers in the public sector and what proposals can be constructed to help the trade unions in the crisis management so young workers are not the losers of such a situation.
- Provide participants with a practical knowledge and understanding of the functioning of a European trade union federation and the whole of the EU decision making process.
- Foster capacity building to improve the training and recruiting drives in the different national countries.
Active working languages: English and French.
FLOREAL LA ROCHE
Avenue de Villez, 6
B - 6980 La Roche-en-Ardenne
Tel. : +32 84 21 94 11 - Fax : +32 84 21 94 45
Email : [email protected]
Participants should be members of the EPSU youth network.
Arrival and departure
Participants are expected to arrive on Thursday 7 and to leave on Sunday 10 June 2012.
- Log in to post comments