Prevention from injuries and infections with medical sharps
Tackling third party violence and harassment
Prevention and reduction of musculoskeletal disorders and psycho-social risks and stress at work
HOSPEEM and EPSU have been provided support by the European Commission for a joint project aimed at implementing one of the two main priorities of the new work-programme 2014-2016 of the European Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee of the Hospital Sector, i.e. the promotion of occupational safety and health. In this area HOSPEEM members and EPSU affiliates have identified “psychosocial risks and stress at work” and “musculoskeletal disorders” as the two main focal topics.Please find below more information on the project and the related events:
- Conference 2 "Addressing psycho-social risks and stress at work in the hospital sector" - 10 November 2015, Helsinki
- Conference 1 "Addressing musculoskeletal disorders in the hospital sector" - 25 March 2015, Paris
- Meeting documents
- Summary Info Joint HOSPEEM-EPSU Project (2014-2016)
- Material and guidance
- EU OSHA Healthy Workplace Campaign 2014-2015 "Healthy Workplaces Managing Stress"
- EPSU-HOSPEEM Project (2017-2018) on CPD and MSD and PSRS@W
- Conference 2 " A sound mind in a sound body - Taking care of those who take care of us" - 23 & 24 May 2018, Vilnius
- Conference 1 "Working together, learning together - Switching to the learning mode" - 19 & 20 June 2017, Amsterdam
Health and Safety at the Workplace
More like this
Drawing from Suus - livecartoons.nl, recorded at the EPSU-HOSPEEM Conference on prevention and reduction of MSD and PSRS@W - "A sound mind in a sound body - Taking care of those who take care of us Vilnius", 23 and 24 May 2018, Vilnius
EPSU advocates for sustainable investments in the occupational safety and health of public service workers
EPSU speaks at an EESC hearing on OSH and advocates for and highlights the benefits of sustainable investments in the occupational safety and health of public service workers.
On 3 December 2018 HOSPEEM and EPSU organised the social partners’ dissemination workshop focusing on the outcomes of two projects on health and safety and continuing professional developement.