25 March 2015, Paris
- DRAFT agenda (updated, as of 23 March 2015)
- Survey with three questions for participants
- Summary Document from project with some pointers for follow-up activities - in EN only
The size: Musculoskeletal disorders: What is going on? Facts, figures and data about the nature and size of the problem.
Size and nature of the phenomenon of musculoskeletal disorders - Jean-Michel MILLER, Eurofound
The solutions: How do we solve the issue?
Musculoskeletal disorders in the nursing profession: how do we solve the problem? What are the cornerstones? - Nico KNIBBE, LOCOmotion Research NL
Cornerstone 1: Regulations and guidelines. What is the existing regulatory framework at EU and national level? Is the legislation well implemented in the different Member States?
- Ergonomics at the Workplace - An EU Baseline Scenario - Antonio CAMMAROTA, DG EMPL, European Commission
- Swedish regulatory framework and implementation - Minke WERSÄLL, Swedish Work Environment Authority
Cornerstone 2: Social partners. How can social partners contribute?
- Video presentation of experience from hospitals of the Mont-Blanc region (France) - Introductory remarks from Maryvonne NICOLLE, CFDT Fédération Santé et Services Sociaux and Agnès NINNI, CFDT des Hôpitaux du Mont Blanc
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Partnership Group "Back-pack" - Kim SUNLEY, Royal College of Nursing & James TRACEY, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Good Work Environment and Good Performance Go Hand in Hand - Ing-Marie LARSSON & Solveig TORENSJÖ, Karlskoga hospital (Sweden)
Cornerstone 3: (Re)building ergonomic hospitals. What should ergonomic hospitals look like?
- Cost-Effectiveness of Ergonomic Hospital Design: Methods and strategies to reduce operational costs of hospitals by introducing ergonomic concepts to enable better work conditions and higher work efficiency - Tom GUTHKNECHT, Lausanne Health & Hospitality Group
- Presentation-Guthknecht-Conference-MSD-25.03.15-Paris - Part 1
- Presentation-Guthknecht-Conference-MSD-25.03.15-Paris - Part 2
- Presentation-Guthknecht-Conference-MSD-25.03.15-Paris - Part 3
- Building ergonomic hospitals. What should ergonomic hospitals look like? - Leena TAMMINEN-PETER, Ergosolutions BC Oy Ab
- Assessment of work-related risks: a necessary ergonomic conception - Jean-Pierre ZANA, French National Istitute for Research and Safety (INRS)
Cornerstone 4: Training. How do we train health workers to work safer?
- Preventing musculoskeletal disorders and training: FAQs - Diana ROBLA, Galician Health Service
- Preventing musculoskeletal disorders: from training to internal preventers: the example of the Institut Robert Merle d'Aubigné - Hélène ANTONINI-CASTERA, Institut Robert Merle d'Aubigné
Maryvonne and Marta's Closing Remarks
- Intervention of Maryvonne NICOLLE, CFDT Fédération Santé et Services Sociaux - in EN and FR
- Concluding-Remarks-Nicolle-Conference-MSD-25.03.15-Paris - in EN
- Concluding-Remarks-Nicolle-Conference-MSD-25.03.15-Paris - in FR
- Intervention of Marta BRANCA, ARAN - in EN
This meeting was organised with the financial support of the European Commission